Introspection a must

Well, this is my fist blog and infact my first attempt to pen down my views and thoughts.Now in this blog i shall tell how i introspected myself infact diachotomised my heart to let you know a few things.This came to my mind when i gave a thought to the thing i desire to be the most is to bieng a good Orator, not by profession but to spread my views among the people.So tat when i speak everybody listens to me scrupolously.Although m pretty laconic by nature and may be introvert too but not taciturn at all.So may be if i dont have the courage to speak much i might jst write in here and who knows i might end up writin a book someday.

My take on this is tat there may be many others who are laconic and the view of ppl about them is of a roudy person.But, the fact is they are not speakin 'coz may be they are shy or may they fear of revealing something which might be welcomed with a laughter or joke on them. Conclusion is ofcourse not to encourage wrong views but not to put down their views or shun them straight away.But we should discuss thier views and also encourage them to interact.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya....this is absolutly right to irospect yourself...to know yoursef and everybody that might know, still we dont itrospect. but today i decided to introspect daily atlest for 5 min to know myself.