SCREWED UP!!!

Hmmm....its no blog.Damn i had written a blog wasting an hr and then the laptop just got shut off. I forgot to plug in the wire and whoosh it was gone.Man i am so frustrated and irritated.I was mking a come bac to my way of wrting.May be i wasnt enjoying writing it much or the universe didnt want me to tell you what happened when we went to an Indian familys house in the US.Wat Sanjay did there.Ahem ahem....so now u must b gettin a slight hint of wat it would have been to read this.How hilarious it wud have been.But GRRRRRRR......its gone spoof like smoke now.

Now i wont be able to write this one agn.there might be a serious blog coming up nxt now.I am really hot and angry and in no mood to do anything now.buh-bye all!!!

1 comment:

Meghashyam Chirravoori said...

bye golu :) and lets have a look at your next SERIOUS entry ;)