FACING YOUR OWN FEARS


Now this one's quite a hot topic amongst my peers these days.So a relevant topic on my blog might help me win hearts here in my college and also elsewhere.So there lies a gr8 responsibility on me when i write for them.The input that m gonna put on this blog are the outcome of a few discussions i had wid ma friends and also wat i think about it.So my friends can catch me for writing their views or a collection of everyone's views put in an organized and polished way on mine.But if they really wanted to write something they could have done it before me.I've done it before them so they can just go around and sulk about it....

Anything which brings the slightest of hesitation in you to do it refers to ur fears provided, anything you wanna do is endorsed with a sensible logic. You cant just go on doing all sorts of ludicrous, unintelligent or the most trivial of the lot.All those things which got nothing to do with wat we call the Irrational Exuberance.

Facing fears would not only make you feel comfortable of the situation in the future but also shape your personality and the way of thinking.It would abate yur panic to a considerable extent.And Of course one more classy thing.Oh!!!how can it slip off my mind it brings in you an attitude of the most complacent person you find.Or in other words we can say he's got a HUNK ATTITUDE.Facing fears is not about winning a bet wid a friend but its getting closer and closer to finding yourself as the one doing different things differently.

Recollecting from the discussions we have had i wud like to organise it and call it a 3 Step Process(3 SP) you need to follow to face IT.

First: MISSION

Finding your own goals.Obviously now you gonna have to introspect yourself.It would make you aware of all the non-trivial things that takes you aback,gets a shiver in your mind and soul or gets you biting your nails.
Second: YOUR GOALS

Setting goals gets endorses u up to face your fears.But, before you set ur goal to face there should always be a question "WHY" whether you really need to face it or is it significant or not. If the answer is rationale and your instinct makes a cal for it, then you have to set a goal to face it.Setting a goal in the beginning wud require you to get some motivation in you to do it.

Third: ROLES

This step involves the roles you will play i.e. face your fears. Wat i feel about it is just go and face your fears.You dont have to wait for something to happen but you have to make things happen.If you keep on waiting you start vacillating about it and the net outcome wud be procrastinating your goals.So, its better you face it as quickly as possible.


This is my take on facin fears and my views over it.Although m not able to practice the 3 SP myself to the extent i wished to.But sometimes when i end up doing it i feel more than satisfied and there is no one stopping me when i do that thing again which was so called "MY FEAR".




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Class post hai mere bapu!!!

Haalaki I didn't quite understand the mission-goal-role thing, I think your point was facing any fear should serve a certain purpose, right???? By the way - you are really publicizing your blog!! readership kaafi badh gayee hogi!!! Music bhi mast hai

Anyway golu, what r the fears you have faced these days.... Ek to likho na..... Mera to yeh tha ki I initiated a conversation with a girl while returning from anantapur to delhi jabki 4 men baithe the saath mein aur ladki door baithi thi!!!!! How was delhi???????

Prateek Wanna be Eloquent!!!!! said...

nop the readership is not yet so high..and i got it that u dont even read my blogs its really bad of u buddy.

i"ll right some of my fears later on if its worth writing coz my fears are not so big ones like opening orkut in front of my parrnts...rite?

Anonymous said...

"opening orkut in front of my parrnts...rite?"....Pad ke mazaa aa gaya... Agar tu aise hi motivate karta gaya to soon bahut kuch khol doonga........love
meghu

Prateek Wanna be Eloquent!!!!! said...

hope the best for u... lookin forward to hear more on ur fears soon...i must say tat u have improved a lot now.goodluc